Don't stay home this Saturday night! Dress up the family dog in a silly costume and come on down to funky downtown Leucadia.
How it works:
- Owners pay a $5 entrance fee.
- Entry fees are donated in total to Rancho Coastal Humane Society.
- People parade their pets between the participating businesses, which will be judges for the contest.
- Owners and their pets meet at 7:30 pm at Grateful Dog, the contest sponsor, to tally up and determine the winners. Grateful Dog is donating prizes for First, Second and Third Place winners!
Entry forms and pet "trick or treat" bags are available Oct. 16th through the night of the event at the following locations:
- Grateful Dog, 802 N. Coast Hwy 101, 760-943-WOOF
- Embellishments, 466 N. Coast Hwy 101, 760-633-1440
- Leucadia 101 Main Street, 386 N. Coast Hwy 101, 760-436-2320.
(Please call each business for their hours of operation.)